This is my first event on my blog..I am guest hosting Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight, which is a wonderful monthly event .
When the word Kid’s comes up the first thing that comes to my mind is Chocolate, some how kids and chocolate are related to each other.Candy bars,cakes,cookies,milk shakes, puddings..they say it all. Chocolate is the key ingredient and ranks 1st in kids world.
Every time I visit my grand kids I love to carry some thing chocolaty for them , and that is what inspired me to take up Chocolate theme for this event.
Looking forward to some Chocolacious treats…..
Also there is a surprise Give away …which I shall reveal at the end of the month.
The winner of the surprise give away shall be drawn through a random selection and will be shipped to a blogger residing in India or with an Indian address.
Here is what you have to do….
1. Link back to Srivalli’s announcement page and this page, failing which your entries will not qualify for the giveaway.
2. Usage of logo is not compulsory, but it helps to spread a word around.
3. Link any number of entries as long as they are posted / re posted between 16th August -15th September.
4. Recipes submitted to other events are permitted.
5. Eggless recipes please, though you could use egg replacer, silken tofu or any other substitute.
6. Please link your entries to the linky tool below, only if you are unable to do so you can mail me the details.
7.Non bloggers are welcome.Please mail me your entries at email@example.com
And now lets have some wonderful creations.......